Tuesday, December 5, 2006

My first Blog

So... I tried blogging on Facebook and Myspace, but that's just lame. Here I am in cyberspace, saying hello to my parents and friends, posting photos, and just hanging out. I'm supposed to be writing a paper. Note that I start a blog when I really shouldn't be procrastinating. Also, I desire to setup a family webpage, but ... well... I've got some time over Christmas! And OCF (Open Computing Facility) hasn't answered my last email, but then again, I'm still in trouble for not registering in time (ironically, one of the penalties for not registering in time is to make it harder to register in time for the following semester: I'm still not allowed to sign up for classes!) Ah... UCB! Don't get me started. But back to the Zimmer family website (the George side will get a website too, but I didn't have anyone's email when I started this game!)

Some suggestions from the Zimmer fam!


www.calmdysfunction.org (geralyn, and i sorta stole it for my blog!)

www.crackedcornerstone.org (mikeD)

www.brickhousewithcracks.com (patty)

www.toomanynutsinthetree.org (mike D)

www.fuzzycurmugeon.org (me, I just like it)

SI*fol*CKs.com (mike D, although i think this one might be a little too french)

twobricksshortofaload.com (mike D)
www.wackyBrickhouse.com (me)
www.doghouseagainFred/Bill.com (geralyn - teehee!)
www.gnarlyrootsfamilytreehouse.org (mike D)
www.brickhousebabiesetal.org (mike D)
www.citybumpkins.org (geralyn)
www.grandmasbrickhouse.org (me)
overthehillparty.com (andrew)
www.dancinggrandmas.org (me)
www.aquaphobiccruisers.com (geralyn)
www.outcastrelatives.com (geralyn)
www.brickhouse.com (Patty, but already taken)
www.woodchuckzimmers.com (me, but only good for the woodchucks in VT)

www.cruisenzimmers.com (lori)
www.calamityfun.org
www.ordinarydysfunction.org
www.orderlydysfunction.com
www.traditionaldysfunction.org

No comments: